Doorphone analog - KNZD-45A - Koontech
Robust Analog INTERCOM KNZD-45A
Outdoor intercom analog KNZD-45A
The outdoor intercom doorphone is a phone specially designed for outdoor emergency calls or doorphone entrance. The phone can be wall mounted and embedded. The installation is simple, firm after installation, not easy to damage, and the appearance is beautiful.The outdoor intercom is a full-duplex two-way voice intercom. As a outdoor intercom or doorphone, uses only one button to use one-touch speed dialing (speed dial need to be program by the installer/customer). Simply plug the 2 wires (RED & Black) to your analog port or analog home line, it will use the power of the line to work. if needed in some rare occasion, a 12VDC power supply on same pair would be needed for very far cable installation. Often used as a industrial, commercial or residential door phone. The additionnal 2 wire (white-yellow) is for activating a relay while talking, often to open a door.
Provide rain cover or soundproof cover for outdoor intercom
Most outdoor intercom have certain protection and protection, and the waterproof level can reach ip65. If the outdoor intercom is exposed to the sun or rain for a long time, the intercom may suffer a certain degree of damage and cannot be used. Use the rain cover or soundproof cover to protect the outdoor intercom.
Choose the installation location of the outdoor intercom
Since the installation of the outdoor intercom is affected by the environment, you may need to use the steel column as the mounting panel.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body stainless steel face plate
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Supper good sound clarity during conversation.
4. Support video uploading(customized option, special order).
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Telco line powered or if needed DC12V power supply (not included).
7. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
8. Support standard Session Initiation Protocol(SIP), RFC 3261.
9. Calling indoor extension for two-way conversation.
10. Support echo cancellation.
11. Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
12. Built-in dynamic noise reduction, to achieve high-quality voice communications.
13. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the other hand hang up.This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
14. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
1. PSTN Telco analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
13. A pair or cable (white & yellow) on the unit is for activating relay while talking (often for opening a door)