i64 Video Door Phone - Fanvil
Based on SIP and ONVIF protocols, i64 is a video door phone that integrates powerful functionalities of access control, intercom, and security protection.
Based on SIP and ONVIF protocols, i64 is a video door phone that integrates powerful functionalities of access control, intercom, and security protection. Featuring an aluminum alloy design and a lighting numeric keypad, i64 delivers a high-quality elegant appearance. With high protection level IP66 and IK07, it is waterproof, dustproof and anti-collision in most outdoor environments. i64 allows users to make audio/video calls via a speed-dial button and a 2 Mega-pixel camera and achieve access control by different modes. With rich input and output interfaces, i64 is easy to link with other security devices and customize into various solutions in apartments, commercial buildings, communities and industrial parks.
- 2 SIP lines
- PoE enabled
- IP address announcement in English
- Programmable DSS key
- Switch signal input and output
- Support TF card
- Open the door operation: DTMF, RFID card, push-button, WEBpage, 3rd party API
- Remote access list, RFID cards (support 10,000)
- Door open records (support 200,000)
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC