Universal Serial Port Control Software - PTZJOY-PRO-PC - HuddleCam
Universal Serial Port Control Software for any HuddleCam or VISCA Camera - PTZJOY-PRO-PC - HuddleCam
Rocosoft PTZJoy™ PRO is a universal VISCA PTZ Camera Controller that allows users to control pan/tilt/zoom directly from a computer when connected via Serial RS-232 and converted to USB.
Control your PTZ cameras with the virtual joystick, any wired or wireless USB joystick, any keyboard, the PTZPad, or the online WebRemote. When using any of these options you will have full control of pan/tilt/zoom of your cameras.
- Precise control of pan/tilt/zoom/focus functions with variable speeds
- Automatic COM port setup
- On-screen virtual joystick for pan/tilt control
- On-screen zoom and focus levers
- Full touch screen device support
- Supports all USB Joysticks
- Convenient keyboard shortcuts
- X-Joystick Mode
- Slow Joystick Mode
- Soft Joystick Mode
- 9 Preset Visualets™ – Visual preset tiles with replaceable graphics
- Image Snipping Tool
- Save and recall 255 internal presets per camera with names saved
- OSD menu access
- Preset Scan
- Exposure Settings
- White Balance Settings
- Back Light Adjustment
- Pan,Tilt, Zoom, and Focus Speed Monitor
- Universal Serial (SONY VISCA, Canon, & Pelco Protocol)
- Control up to 28 cameras in a daisy-chain connection from one computer
- Easy camera switching
- 6 Camera Visualets™ – Visual camera tiles with replaceable graphics
- Advanced Video Settings
- Far-end camera control from any device with a web browser through the WebRemote
1. Virtual Joystick – While using this joystick you can control full pan, tilt, zoom, and focus of up to 28 cameras.2. Preset Visualets – With the Preset Visualizer you can take the view from your cameras preset and make it viewable before moving.3. Camera Visualets – The Camera Visualizer is designed for quick swapping between cameras, giving you a preview image before actually swapping.4. Tools – Provides access to additional camera automation and control tools such as WebRemote, External Camera Control Tools, Auto Pan, Preset Scan, Exposure, and other utilities.
Rocosoft Far End Camera Control with WebRemote
Control PTZ cameras from any mobile device over any LAN, Wi-Fi, and WAN IP network. Simply turn ON Web Control access via IP on the main program and open the WebRemote in the web browser of any mobile device and use it to switch between cameras, control pan, tilt, zoom, and focus, change the speed settings of camera movements, and call on presets. This feature provides two-way communication between the distant WebRemote and the main program, so you can easily see what commands the cameras are receiving as well as the speed settings directly on the WebRemote. It supports all iPhones & iPads, all Windows phones and tablets, all Google phone and tablets, all Android phone and tablets, and all other mobile devices with a web browser.
- Up to 255 internal position presets – memorizes the pan, tilt, and zoom positions of the camera
- Easy preset recall – recall presets with the click of a button
- Room layout – chose from our included room templates, import any custom image, or snap your one on the spot using the built-in Video Monitor
- Character Generator – each member of a meeting can be allocated to a seat and represented with a character graphic
Setting the Preset and Camera Visualizer couldn’t be easier
- Click on a specific Visualet. Move your camera in desired position, and click Set.
- Double click on a Visualet to replace the image. Any .jpg file can be used. The Snip button can be used to quickly accomplish this task
- Repeat for all available Visualets.
- To clear all Visualet images for a specific camera click the Clear button in the Settings panel.
Media Type: PC Download – Software Installation and Activation Instructions sent via email along with Quick Start Guide and User Manual.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
Licensing: 1 non-transferrable License per Computer. Purchased software does not expire. Activation required.
Warranty: See Manufacturer’s Warranty
- HuddleCamHD 3X G1 & G2
- HuddleCamHD 3X Wide G1 & G2
- HuddleCamHD 10X 720
- HuddleCamHD 10X G1, G2, & G3
- HuddlecamHD 12X (Discontinued)
- HuddleCamHD 18X (Discontinued)
- HuddleCamHD 20X G1 & G2
- HuddleCamHD 30X G1 & G2
- HuddleCam Air 12X (Discontinued)
- HuddleCam Air 20X (Discontinued)